Copyright 2001 - 2012
Tonkotsu Noodle Soup Recipe
Ingredients:3 packets Nissin Tonkotsu Instant Noodles
1/2 Obento Nori Sheet, sliced finely
2 rashers of bacon, thinly sliced
3 spring onions, sliced diagonally
100g snow peas, blanched
4 eggs, poached
Method:1. Place noodles in 1.5 lt boiling water and simmer for 3 minutes
2. Fry bacon until crispy and set aside
3. Remove noodles from heat, add soup base and seasoning oil
4. Divide the noodle soup evenly between four bowls.
5. Top noodles with bacon, snow peas and spring onions.
6. Top with a poached egg and nori strips.
Shopping:Nissin Tonkotsu Instant Noodles
Available in the Asian food section of leading supermarkets
Obento Nori Sheet
Available in the Asian food section of leading supermarkets throughout Australia..
For more great recipe ideas visit www.oriental.com.au